I decided after my first couponing class I needed to get my butt in gear and update my blog page. This way the deals I find can easily be organized in one place for everyone else to see. I am new to this and have to admit it seems a bit confusing. I will do my best to present my ideas in an organized and easy to follow way. It may take a week or two but I will have this blog up and running with all kinds of awesome finds.
I held my first couponing class this past Thursday. We had a great time. Lots of information learned and freebies given out. I hope everyone had a good time and developed a stronger foundation for all the savings that are out there. A reminder that we are offering a coupon swap/organizer at the Naples, Public Library coming up on Wed. February 29th at 7pm. This will be a great place to learn more about coupons while also getting better organized. This is a Free class to anyone interested. http://www.naples.lib.me.us/NPL/Welcome.html
Couponing 102 will be held on March 1st at 5pm to 8pm for those interested. We will be going over how to get "free" items, how to use Catalina's, best online deals, such as groupon, livinsocial, etc along with savingstar and upromise.
Of course we will play a game or two and have fun fun fun!!! You can still sign up by going to http://crookedriver.maineadulted.org/courses/course/couponing__intermediate_102
No comments:
Post a Comment