Monday, February 13, 2012

HouseParty ~ Great Fun ~ Free Products

Everyone likes to have a get together.  With houseparty they make it easy.  First you need to sign up at http://www.houseparty.com/ .  After you have signed up you can fill out applications for parties being offered.  If you are selected you will receive a nice size box from UPS filled with everything you need to throw a great party.  I have been lucky enough to have quite a few of these and I am totally addicted.  The newest one I was picked for was a pull-ups potty dance party.  This was perfect considering my 2 year old is potty training.  We received 15 pre packs to distribute to everyone.  They all had coupons, a dvd, a blow up guitar, stickers and more!  The other one I am doing in a couple of weeks is through Walgreens.  It is showing their new line of products called "NICE".  This box came full with all kinds of food, notepads, bags and more to help throw your party.  This is an awesome site and I recommend you sign up and fill those applications out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment